Sunday, January 13, 2008
Does no one in Canada have hips?
The other day, my husband decided to finally help with the daily cleaning tasks around the house. The way he "helped" me was by putting my favorite jeans in the washer.....followed by dryer. (note to males: many articles of womens clothing shrink in the dryer. When in doubt, hang it up!) So, this led me on my new mission of finding a new pair of jeans to call my favorite. After hitting every store that small town Canada has to offer, I am annoyed beyond belief. In most stores I went to, the sizes of all jeans which I liked went from sizes 0-6 and then jumped to 16 and up. Where is the happy medium? I give kudos to any designer that makes cute clothes for the girls who are somewhere in the middle and still want to have cute clothes. I noticed that Sarah Jessica Parker's clothing line, Bitten, offers clothes in sizes 2-22. This is awesome. Beautiful comes in many sizes and hopefully more designers come to understand that sometime in the very near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment