Monday, January 12, 2009

17 Things About ME

Random Things About Me:
1. The only meat I eat is sushi... which is something that many hardcore meat eaters wont even touch.
2. I have a lot of fight in me. Don't screw with me. You were warned!
3. I hate flying.
4. I have no patience for needy people. Not needy like homeless.. needy like constantly needing attention to survive.
5. Few people really know me.
6. I want to take sign language classes.
7. I can understand 3 languages.
8. I can only speak English well. the rest are a struggle.
9. I have three brothers and no sisters.
10. I married into a Mennonite Family.
11. My religion is closer to Humanist than anything else.
12. I operate best after like 12 hours of sleep.
13. I have had 2 serious (-ish) boyfriends.
14. One I married...after 6 months together! And still very much in love!
15. I chew gum like all day long!
16. I collect loose change and I have since a young age. Neurotically..I have them sorted and everything. I get pissed when people mess up my change collection. My husband will throw a dime in with the pennies and steam will start shooting out of my ears.
17. I love gay people more than most. Is that discriminitory?

No comments: