Monday, June 27, 2011

Writer's Workshop....

You are in the future. What would you tell your 20-year old self?

There is little that I regret. Everything adds together to make the outspoken, confident, happily married and amazingly blessed woman I am today. What I would say is, how does that saying go... Do not make someone your priority who makes you their option. There is a guy who really does exist who would never, ever make you cry. He would give his life to save yours. He will be an amazing father. Those nights where you stared up at the stars and wondered if your true love could see the beautiful sky? Well, he can, and he is wondering the same thing about you. He is everything a real man should be and he is all yours. Keep your head up through the upcoming long string of giant losers, because the light at the end of the tunnel is better than you could ever, EVER imagine.

No comments: