Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I'm lovin' it
I really love the lack of job opportunities available in this CRAPPY town. So far..the only decent paying job available that does not involve helping livestock get it on involves the phrase, "table for two?" I'm really loving that. I have worked so hard at animal research and other aspects of reseach/healthcare only to move to a town where the only thing they research is wheat. I am just very annoyed. Winkler does not have a recession to blame for the lack of decent jobs here. It has more to do with the fact that this town sucks. A LOT!! I almost took the job as a hostess, but when the lady asked me if I think I would be able to run a till and assemble the silverware rolls...I JUST couldn't take it. Sure I ran a till for years on end at the pepper and a trained monkey could roll silverware, but the thought of working that job at this point in my life was just too upsetting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
holy shit woman, what did you expect? You live in Manitoba! I love your blog. People live in Winkler because Texas cults are too far away. Take care of yourself.
Ryan, aka husband to ATC Zoe
Post a Comment