Sunday, June 15, 2008
Crappy Job...how I love thee!
Sure..I make tips. Lots and lots of tips. But this is the shittiest job ever. At work tonight I couldn't help but thinking about how if just one of my drunken idiots stepped on my foot I could pretend it was broken so i would never have to go back to this shitty job. I can do a fake limp, I am sure of it. But, back to reality, I have started sending my resume to places in Winnipeg more suited for a person with a degree who hasn't drank or drugged their last brain cell away. The husband is actually more and more happy about the idea of us moving a little ahead of schedule. Its simple really, make minimum wage living in Winkler or make 40-50,000 in Winnipeg. We weren't planning on selling our house this early, but we will have several weekend house fixing parties if I do find a job and we have to move. Plan on some phone calls, friends and family! he he he
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment