My husband and I were in Winnipeg last weekend. We walked past this little shop that offered tarot readings. While some of it was crazy acurate, she said something funny.... she said that I am a natural around children. haha...that made me laugh out loud. Children have been beneficial in my life in that some are natural birth control for everyone they come into contact with. I think I taught one too many swimming lessons! My special trick to keep the brats less annoying was to make them do like 100 bobs per session... which was upgraded to multiple laps as they got older. I should write a childcare book...maybe call it "busywork to keep your kid's mouth zipped". Some kids are cool... but then I think, "what if I had kids who mirrored my mother's new husband's children" which leads to me wanting to chew some birth control pills.
Maybe her cards were broken....
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment