Sunday, August 17, 2008

hmm....

I am pretty much different from all the family on greg's side. This happens when you grow up somewhere that doesn't totally suck. So, my husband has this cousin. He is married, and his wife is on facebook. I tried to add her and she declined my request. That doesn't bother me too much...that is where the phrase "fuck you too, biatch" comes in nice and handy. The problem is that she just popped out a kid and we will be expected to attend a baby shower and purchase a baby gift. While its only 20.00, I am really standing firm in the fact that I am not going to be attending the shower and purchasing a gift for a person who can't even manage to pretend to enjoy me as a fake facebook friend. Fuck that! is that bitchy? Sorry! But my real friends may pop out children someday and I dont want to waste a penny on someone who dislikes me! This will be a hard pill for some of my inlaws to swallow but I am a real person and I do not handle fake well. A true existance includes not wasting time on people who will not waste time on you!

No comments: