Thursday, August 28, 2008

Damn U, Emotions!

I was out wandering around Winkler's sad excuse for a mall today. I saw a sign up for a support group in Winkler. What are they suporting each other through, you might ask: Emotions! It is a support group for people to assist each other with their emotions. Seriously what the hell. The sign said: "Do you have feelings?" "Do you need to express your feelings in a safe environment?""Do you want to talk about your emotions?"..... This is so odd. You know, this is what happens when you supress your emotions. You wind up needing to go to a support group to deal with the fact that you do have feelings and emotions. That is a crazy thing. Emotions are what make us human. I have a quick fix: when you need to cry...CRY! When you need to yell: YELL! When you are happy and everything is ok: BE HAPPY AND OK! There! I just saved you all one hour per week sitting in a circle!

No comments: